◆The Span of this Agreement
The span of this agreement is all data stored on the server necessary for the operation of this website and its contents composed of such data.
The copyrights to the text, photographs, illustrations, videos, software, and all other works (hereinafter collectively referred to as “works”) contained in this website are owned by the committee, the producer, or other legitimate rights holders, and are protected by copyright laws, other laws, and treaties. No part of the works may be reproduced, reprinted, publicly transmitted, distributed, altered, or excised, in whole or in part, as is or with modifications, without the prior consent of the copyright holder, except for printing or storage for personal use or as otherwise permitted by copyright law. However, in cases where individual conditions are indicated on this website, those conditions shall take precedence.
The rights to the committee’s logo marks and other trademarks appearing on this website are owned by the committee or by the producers or other legitimate rights holders, and are protected by the Commercial Code, Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law, and other laws. These rights may not be used without the prior consent of the committee or a third party.
- ・Adobe and Adobe Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries.
- ・Google and Google Inc. are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- ・Macintosh and Safari are registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- ・Microsoft, Windows, and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- ・Mozilla and Firefox are registered trademarks or trademarks of Mozilla Foundation in the United States and other countries.
- ・Other company names and product names are generally registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.
In principle, you are free to link to this website, regardless of whether it is for profit or not, and no prior notification to the committee is required. However, please refrain from linking to this website if any of the following applies or is likely to apply.
- ・Links from websites that include content that slanders the committee or a third party, or damages the reputation of the committee or a third party.
- ・Links from websites that contain illegal content or content that is offensive to public order and morals or social ethics.
- ・Inline frames, frames, or other links that make it unclear that the information is from this website (please make the link so that the screen completely switches to this website, or a new browser window or tab opens to display this website).
- ・Links that may cause misunderstanding that there is some kind of alliance or cooperative relationship with the committee, or that the committee recognizes or supports the website from which the link originates.
Even if the above items are not applicable, the committee may request the operator of the relevant website to change the method of setting the link or to delete the link if the committee deems the link to be inappropriate. Please note that the URL of this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.
The following browsers are recommended for safe and comfortable use of this website. Please note, however, that even if you use the recommended browsers, you may not be able to use some parts of this website or it may not be displayed properly depending on your browser settings.
Recommended PC Browsers
- (For Windows 7, 8, and 10 users)
- Internet Explorer 11.0
Edge (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Chrome (latest version)
- For Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.9 or higher)
- Safari (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Chrome (latest version)
- iOS9 or later 、Android5 or later
- Safari、Google Chrome
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Systems Incorporated website and installed on your computer.
Cookies are a form of technology that temporarily writes and stores data on your computer through your browser for the purpose of allowing you to browse our website more conveniently when you visit the website again, or to obtain information to continuously improve our website. The cookies used on this website do not acquire personal information about the user, and they do not cause any unauthorized influence on the user’s computer. Please note that although you can reject the writing and saving of cookies by changing your browser settings, you may not be able to use some parts of this website, or parts of this website may not be displayed properly. For details on how to change your browser settings, please refer to the help page of each software or contact the company.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of user information, this website is continuously implementing measures to enhance security. As part of these efforts, the pages that handle customer information use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer Protocol) to encrypt and transmit user information. Please note that if your browser does not support SSL, you will not be able to use encrypted communications using SSL.
For information about our disclaimer, please see “disclaimer.”
◆Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction